Sunday, January 29, 2012

At Last! Welcome to the Internet World!

After a bit of a wait, we finally got internet at home!

My wife and I have been wanting to have our own internet connection for a long time. Being a full time housewife, she's tied at home doing what good housewives do, and most of all, taking good care of our beautiful baby. But doing the routine everyday, every week, even dedicated housewives need some R&R.

Since we don't have cable TV, daily soaps have been a bore. She's been asking me when we could get connected so one day, when some sales agents were going around our subdivision, we decided to ask. Did the standard, and later in the afternoon, we're installed! My wife can't hide her smile. I had to use it first though; she's doing the laundry at the moment. =P She can enjoy it later.

At least now we don't have to beg for a connection. Ugh.

No comments: